In my previous post I described the cold feeling in the house with the furnace disabled.
In the process of finding the cause of the problem the remains of two birds were found in the chimney outlet from the furnace. I guess how they got in there will remain a mystery but the chimney outlet was plugged.
After the birds were cleaned out it was found the blower motor was not working. What next?
The maintenance guy replaced the start capacitor and everything seems to be ok.
Who ever heard of birds disabling a furnace?
I was thankful again that it is not deepest Winter!