Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Crickets and Stuff

Guess what I have in the house? I kept hearing a sound and got scared my refrigerator may be going bad. With a hearing aid your sense of direction for sounds is just about nil.

I did finally track the sound to the dining room. It must be a cricket! What do I do? Flood the area with bug spray? The poor thing isn't hurting anything. Why not look it up on Google and do a little reading?

Nothing at all there except cell phones. At least on the first page which is about all I look at. Oh yes. There is also a lot on that English game. Nothing I could find on the bug though.

What do I search for to find a bug in the middle of cell phones and games? Jiminy Cricket. Look him up and find cross references to real bugs. Sounds good but Pinocchio was one of my favorite Disney movies when I was very young and of course I got sidetracked by YouTube. Never did find a bug article but really thought this was cute - It has the Blue Fairy, Jiminy and Pinocchio:


By the way. I still have the bug calling for company I guess. Haven't decided what to do yet. Maybe he will just move on on his own.
Post a Comment