Monday, September 28, 2009

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night

Who do you call when you have foot trouble?

The weather around here is absolutely terrible unless you are a mystery fan. We have had wind, downpours, hail, lightening and thunder - you name it. This has to be interesting stuff at the weather bureau.

No flooding in the streets, the sewers are doing great. No water in the basement, the house is doing great. And best of all - in this dreary, dismal, dank, and deplorable weather, my DSL for the computer has not slowed down at all.

I guess the Verizon repair service really did a good job eliminating problems in the lines. In the past I would have slowed down to nothing in some of these downpours.

I have to admit though, I love this time of year for sleeping. No heat on and no fans or cooling. Just good unmessed around with sleep as it was intended to be.

Oh... Who do you call for foot trouble? Easy. A tow(toe) truck, what else?
Post a Comment