Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Latest on Hearing Aid Batteries

A couple of weeks ago I noticed Rayovac hearing aid batteries size 312 for sale for $12.50 for a package of 16 at Dollar General. I had used up all the cheap, short lived, ones I had and was wondering if I should look into mail order or something.

$12.50 seemed like a reasonable price for a store so I bought 16 to try them.

This is the brand my audiologist said I probably would have the best luck with. The ones her place supplies with their name on them are actually re-labeled Rayovacs. The manufacturer also re-labels Rayovacs.

I have gotten 8 days from each of the first three I have tried. These are definitely a keeper.

This is exactly what I have been looking for. If I want to, in the future I would not hesitate to buy these in larger numbers online to get an even lower price.
Post a Comment